Experienced Help When You Need It
Accidents happen, and it’s important to seek qualified medical attention when it comes to your vision.
The knowledgeable professionals at Oviedo Vision Center know how integral your eyes are to your daily living and overall health, and are here to provide trusted care when you need it most.
Call us if you’re experiencing an eye emergency, or visit your closest emergency room if your emergency is occurring after business hours. Don’t wait! Put your vision first.
Eye Care Emergencies That Require Attention
Eye emergencies can be treated quickly and effectively by your optometrist to avoid further damage to your eye health and vision. If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the following, please contact our office immediately:
- Foreign objects in the eye
- Scratches to the eye’s surface
- Chemical injuries to the eye
- Eye trauma
- Eye infection
- Sudden vision loss
- Bulging eye
- Bleeding or discharge from the eye
Don’t Wait When it Comes to Your Vision
We are located just off of West Broadway, near the Oviedo Medical Center.
Oviedo Vision Center
- 875 Clark St.
- Oviedo, FL 32765
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed